More about TV and Display Control
Control systems are designed to simplify your AV technologies so the events and engagements that depend on them run effortlessly. Display Control allows users to centrally manage channel selection, volume, and power on and off of networked video displays.
About Display Express Software
Display Express offers all the benefits of Web-driven Ethernet control, while using the control wire that’s already there - the existing RF coaxial cable.
Full Description & Specifications
What do stadiums, arenas, casinos, entertainment venues, as well as civic, church and corporate video systems around the country share in common? The sites have many displays, TVs, and video projectors already connected together over the RF coax cable system. To create an integrated display control system, you could run new Ethernet or control wires to all the sets, but that’s an expensive option. With Display Express, you have all the benefits of Web-driven Ethernet control, while using the control wire that’s already there - the existing RF cable.
- Operates on user Windows XP Pro through 10 (Home or Pro), Windows Server, or rack-mount Display Express PC
- Serves display control Web pages to facility LAN
- Display pages automatically create Web buttons for commands
- Schedule pages launch presets by date, time, and cycle
- Alert pages create buttons for video paging and alerts
- Web Control Panels can be created assigned to users
- Preset panels trigger Presets from interactive buttons
- TV Control panels select TVs and change channels, volume, and power
- Ideal for Sports Bars, TV Multi and Channel pages simplify selection of multiple TVs and groups
- Preset and TV button can be designed with multiple colors
- Sends commands to through-the-RF Head End
- DX Find app searches network for DX server
Distribution: AV over RF , AV over IP , Hybrid Systems
QIP-DVX IPTV Decoder/Controller
Contemporary Research’s latest IPTV decoder with incorporated display control, the QIP-DVX IPTV Decoder/Controller offers display control functionality through RS-232 or IR.