7 Ways Broadcasters Use Contemporary Research Products
by Sara Krybus
April 14th, 2020 in Case Studies, Solutions
Contemporary Research’s solutions for systems integration have proven invaluable for broadcasters, and the proof is in successes like these.
- Esports Excellence – Esports Stadium Arlington leverages CR products to reliably provide fans an immersible experience.
- Blazing a New Trail – Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze keeps an eye on the media world with an internal TV system feeding around 100 TVs inside the historic Studios at Las Colinas.
- RodeoHouston Rides with CR – In the rough-and-tumble rodeo world, RodeoHouston and NRG Stadium turned to CR to modernize an enormous CCTV network.
- AAA Takes on HD – At American Airlines Arena in Miami, CR products helped combine HD encoding and QAM modulation to shape special in-house broadcast channels and support corporate partners.
- Racing Against the AV Clock – Philadelphia’s Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul prepped to broadcast a visit from Pope Francis in just 88 days, providing viewers a 21st-century view of a timeless event.
- City Clear Broadcast Group Heads for New Heights – CR’s HD-capable modulators helped City Clear Broadcast Group find an affordable solution for an HD, in-house cable system of nearly 60 channels at a West Palm Beach campus.
- Spec’ing Mission-Critical AV at Emergency Ops – The Riverside County Alternate Emergency Operations Center brought a critical emergency-ops space from outdated to modern, 24/7 mission readiness.
QMOD-SDI 2 HDTV Modulator-IPTV Encoder
The dual-channel QMOD-SDI 2 with two 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs, offers sports venues and broadcast facilities high quality video in a compact size.