Contemporary Research’s solutions for systems integration have proven invaluable for broadcasters, and the proof is in successes like these.
- Esports Excellence – Esports Stadium Arlington leverages CR products to reliably provide fans an immersible experience.
- Blazing a New Trail – Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze keeps an eye on the media world with an internal TV system feeding around 100 TVs inside the historic Studios at Las Colinas.
- RodeoHouston Rides with CR – In the rough-and-tumble rodeo world, RodeoHouston and NRG Stadium turned to CR to modernize an enormous CCTV network.
- AAA Takes on HD – At American Airlines Arena in Miami, CR products helped combine HD encoding and QAM modulation to shape special in-house broadcast channels and support corporate partners.
- Racing Against the AV Clock – Philadelphia’s Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul prepped to broadcast a visit from Pope Francis in just 88 days, providing viewers a 21st-century view of a timeless event.
- City Clear Broadcast Group Heads for New Heights – CR’s HD-capable modulators helped City Clear Broadcast Group find an affordable solution for an HD, in-house cable system of nearly 60 channels at a West Palm Beach campus.
- Spec’ing Mission-Critical AV at Emergency Ops – The Riverside County Alternate Emergency Operations Center brought a critical emergency-ops space from outdated to modern, 24/7 mission readiness.